/u/Ace_Opal on Uneducated teacher deciding she’s asexual because she doesn’t want sex anymore

Thank you so much for the comments, reassurance and advice. Unfortunately I’m no longer in the school, I’m part of the class of 2020.

After we left my friend and I drafted up an email about how the school handled LGBTQ+ education in the future, addressing matters like safe same-sex sex, differences between bi, pan and omni, Allonormativity, why representation is important, and how to tell whether it’s safe or not to come out and advice on how to do so.

We sent it to the deputy head teacher and he was happy to listen to what we had to say... then he left the school. Since then we haven’t heard anything and we no longer have any contact with the school 🙄





January 12, 2021 at 11:37PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.