/u/lemonadebaby6 on My theory on repulsion and sex positivity/negativity

i think i became resentful bc i felt so broken since I wasn’t doing the things every other girl was doing, but i knew that it was bc of something i couldn’t change about myself. so everyone else was just ignorant to me. Which is partially true, but there’s also no need for me to feel resentful for that bc i’ve never told anyone and most ppl know absolutely nothing about asexuality. So i’m glad i’m self aware in that and catch myself. I’m sex positive bc I think everyone should be able to do what they want safely and consensually. Plus those old, traditional views on sex can sometimes be harmful and misogynistic. But at the same time i’m so sex-repulsed that i just don’t understand it, so sometimes i feel ingenuine. i wish i had grown up like you did.... thank you so much for responding!!





January 16, 2021 at 12:03AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.