/u/AMarmaladeSandwich on Asexual due to trauma?

I’m sorry to say but that answer definitely sounds like a sexual trauma response. Just look at the language you’ve used - you’d force yourself.

Something you might find useful, rather than trying to reason out why you should do something you don’t want to do, is to consider the person you’d be doing it with. The hypothetical man. You’d be with him because you liked him, right? Because he was decent, trustworthy and you were in some sense attracted to him. I’m assuming this because why would you force yourself to have sex with someone lesser than these traits?

Now this fair, attractive man sleeps with you, assuming you’re enthusiastically consenting when you are not. How would he feel, knowing what you’d done? How would he feel about you? How would he feel about himself, knowing what you’d used him to do, even to the point of potential trauma?

It’s never going to be anything good, right? Which is why two people both happily consenting is important. Having sex with a man for any other reason than because you want to have sex with him for the pleasure of it is a bad idea.





January 15, 2021 at 11:55PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.