/u/KaiBri707 on Has anyone else never even questioned their sexuality?

Me finding out/accepting my sexuality goes as following:

Friend: * is telling me about how another friend came out as bi and she is LGBTQ+ too *

Me: I support you obviously

her: obviously

Me: idk what my sexuality is

her: Asexual?

Me: possibly, probably

I've questioned whether I'm grey-a or completely ace but not really ever if I'm allo. I for a short amount of time thought I might have been attracted to guys before I realised I was ace but not really. I actually accepted I was ace before I probably should have as I later realised that I was not at an age that I would have had those feelings lol but I was right anyway.





January 15, 2021 at 12:00AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.