/u/Anonhoumous on Any other aces have like 2 horny days a month, and then you’re back to normal the rest of the time?

Oh. My. GOD! I was just thinking about this. Yes, my libido (usually nonexistent) gets bumped up ever so slightly when I ovulate. My nipples get sore too. Those are my only two signs. I've been off the pill for 6 months and while I was still on it this didn't really happen. I'm having the internal 'is it low libido or asexuality' debate rn and it's so annoying. Anyone else?

Also for any passing aces: Can you orgasm? Never managed it myself, doesn't help that I have no drive to flick the bean (used to when I actually had a libido as a kid).





January 18, 2021 at 11:52PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.