/u/WindDeer on Struggling in QPR with Allo Partner

Yeah I had experiences with partners with trauma too and I was also afraid to approach those topics, the best thing is to take things slowly and try to create more and more intimacy, maybe sometimes hint at it but do not insist and in the end it is often them who will talk about it, however I find a great idea regarding understanding how you feel without having to ask you directly, to suggest them to look / write in this subreddit where other asexuals can help them understand without make them having paranoids on how to talk about that without hurting you or making you uncomfortable





December 20, 2020 at 11:31PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.