/u/thejordman on How do I break it to my boyfriend that I’m asexual?

this is low-key scummy. don’t manipulate him by “planting the seeds”. just tell him exactly how you feel and don’t hide your true feelings from him. if he is sexual and you are asexual, then you will part ways and that’s how it has to be. you shouldn’t want to change such a huge part of his personality.

just think of how shit it would be if he started planting the seeds of being sexual with him and he started grooming you towards the idea of it.





December 20, 2020 at 11:37PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.