/u/The_Book-JDP on As an asexual, is it harder for you to achieve orgasm?

I get there every time and with ease but then I am very comfortable and familiar with my body. I never thought of my body as something that was taboo or gross or off limits leaving it as something to explore for my future spouse. Being kept in the dark and covered until after I get married and have revealed as gift for my husband to unwrap for himself and depend on him to know what he’s doing and hope he’s not a selfish dickhead who only sees me as a masturbatory object that is different from his hand. If I combine clit stimulation with sounding, I climax within a few seconds...my normal time is 8 minutes with just clitoris stimulation. I say if you are having trouble and do want to experience it, then take the time to explore yourself there is nothing wrong with knowing yourself in and out. It will help with knowing what you like and what feels the best and with your overall physical health. Know what it feels and looks like down there just incase something is off.





December 16, 2020 at 11:43PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.