/u/supremeleadersnail on Struggling with a possible ace identity in a relationship

I guess I’m thinking because I became more sexually open, it could mean I would want to be with others sexually because the repression is gone. I think I’m just confused because I sometimes I can’t tell if the repression made me not sexually attracted to people but I really don’t think that is the case. But you’re right, if I wasn’t sexually attracted to anyone before, there’s no reason why I would be now (even if I am no longer sexually repressed). I appreciate you taking the time to respond!





December 24, 2020 at 11:50PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.