/u/social_chrysalis on Sorry for the TMI

Yes, I had to see it written many times that you can enjoy masturbation and even fantasize about sex during it, and still be asexual.

I had a lot of guilt and confusion for a long time, because I did not want to have sex with my partner but I did want to masturbate in private. I liked masturbating, and I did not like sex. Sex felt nice at best, although it took too long and went nowhere, and it hurt at worst. Masturbation always feels good, is quick and easy, and definitely goes somewhere with so much less muss and fuss. I tried so hard for a long time to carry that skill into sex and to explain it and "get help" for it. I found about asexuality and knew immediately I was asexual, as I had never experienced sexual attraction and had zero desire or need for sex. It still took a while for me to understand the masturbation thing was totally separate, it confused me for a while.





December 24, 2020 at 11:58PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.