/u/reddituser222222228 on so my gf might be asexual but she doesnt know and im not sure what to do

I would definitely introduce her to the idea. Luckily I learned about asexuality really young, which I think made my experience so much easier. (Super open about it and I’ve never felt ashamed or anything, it made it seem a lot more normal than what most peoples experiences sound like.) The fact that you care so much is super important and you seem like a really awesome partner, so good job! :)





December 10, 2020 at 12:05AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.