/u/galaxytower on Getting it off my chest + would love to hear from sexually active or sex positive individuals on the ace spectrum!

Hi, I’m a sex positive ace, who used to identify with gray ace and then realized my libido was definitely there but not directed toward anyone. I don’t feel I need sex, but sometimes there are moments in which I feel like I want to. More similar to a temporary crave that goes away in some minutes than a urge directed towards someone. I have a so (we’ve been together for 8 years) and they’re a very allo very pansexual person. I can say I love them, but I do not have any sexual attraction towards them. I do enjoy the mere act of having sex, but I can go without anytime.

I think it’s all a matter of balance. And I do think sexual craves, sexual curiosity and attraction are very diverse. But everyone feel different things, and this is only my own perspective.





December 09, 2020 at 11:33PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.