/u/RABlackAuthor on I think im asexual but i also feel like i may be lying

If you feel like you're asexual now, but things change in a few years as you get older, that doesn't mean you're lying now. It just means you've changed. When I was a boy, I sang soprano in my church choir. Then my voice changed, and now I sing tenor. But that doesn't mean I was lying about being a soprano before.

Being human is complicated, especially when you're in your teens and have all those hormones rampaging around your body. If you want to identify as asexual now, then go for it. If things change later, you can worry about that later.





December 25, 2020 at 11:32PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.