/u/Planklength on I learned that not only can aces have kinks, bu my kink is car noises

Feeling aroused by car noises is not something I've heard of before, but I'm glad you found something to enjoy.

As far as I am aware, there's very little understanding of how kinks form in mainstream psychology. I think one of the more popular (but not very well-tested) explanations is that people start associating something with something else that feels nice, or is exciting. Anecdotally I can say that kinks seem to be decently common among ace people.





December 25, 2020 at 11:43PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.