/u/lemonadebaby6 on Frustrated at the lack of understanding that ace =/= sex repulsed

It’s not a myth. Some of us are asexual and sex-repulsed. like wtf do you want us to do? it’s not something we can turn on and off. we live in a sex obsessed society and have no place to express our frustrations with it. it feels like no one understands us except other sex repulsed people who happen to also be asexual. so it kinda pisses me off to see someone a part of our community invalidate us yet again. like asexuality is a spectrum. good for you that you can enjoy/like sex but some of us don’t and feel even more alienated bc “sex makes us human” and whatnot. imagine having a repulsion to something but having it everywhere all the time. like we have to learn how to deal with it and it’s annoying





December 14, 2020 at 11:52PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.