/u/cxolka on how to bring up your asexuality to someone you’re dating?

Simply telling them what you wrote in your post should be enough for them to at least get the gist of where you're standing in regards to sex. I was in a similar situation a couple of years back (it didn't end up working but that's because of other things). What I said was a yes at first but then after some time of thinking to myself I told them that I don't feel interested in sex for the time being and that I'm perhaps asexual, but still questioning. They seemed quite understanding





December 14, 2020 at 11:37PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.