/u/Kokiri_kiddo on Story of my life...

Dude, this is actually my life, what the heck. I was really good friends with two guys in my highschool. Let’s call them Tristan (band kid) and Isaiah (theatre kid). They didn’t run in the same social circles, so they don’t have chemistry like in the post, but there was a bit of friction between them when they both tried to ask me to homecoming. I had awkwardly accepted romantic gestures (valentines/Christmas/birthday gifts), but absolutely hated the insinuation that they wanted more than my friendship. It wasn’t a quick realization that I was aroace on my part, it was the boys slowly losing hope and backing off (which actually really hurt, they realize I don’t want to date them and stop being my friend entirely? What the heck!?) But side note, after that, Tristan realized he was gay :D





December 23, 2020 at 11:52PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.