/u/Jenniferisnothere on As a straight male, educate me how it is to live in a very sexualized world. How does it effect you?

Lol its usually around this time we get the ads in the UK with the big lorries with santa on the side as the 'cola lorries' idk when santa started endorsing childhood obesity but oh well marketing do what marketing wants.

Also I did look it up, apparently there is a recipe for a garlic bread burger, with the burger meat filled with mozzarella oooommg, I've never had sex but I can almost guarantee that burger is better than it





December 23, 2020 at 11:49PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.