/u/FloorIsCaterpiller on How did you guys know?

I realized when I was in high school and my friends were becoming more sexual and asked me if I had ever thought about engaging in sexual activity and my mind drew a big ass blank. It had never crossed my mind and that’s when I quickly realized I didn’t feel sexual attraction for people. Now, I have only ever felt sexual attraction for my boyfriend but I have some medical issues so sex is painful and I have a very low libido so we don’t do it often. All of my last boyfriends have been based on emotional feelings only.





November 19, 2020 at 11:16PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.