/u/Affectionate-Sock214 on Being Asexual and Muslim is such a maze

Hello dear, muslim ace man here and yup child free.... nice to see other muslim ace folks... seems like am alone ace muslim lol. well same story here . been living in europe for past 5 years . 2 years ago found that problem with me is asexuality haha. life has been good alhamdulliah. am a freelance accountant, am from pak. finding a wife is a big challenge as 200% people in europe are atheists. i want a muslim wife someone i can share my life and religion with and we make each other better muslims and be together in afterlife as well. found one muslim girl in middle east last year but to my surprise she is atheist and open about it. well am a bit older then u guys . am 32 years old. about the discussion of men being bossing around well in pak mostly women are housewives and men earn bread and butter so understandable men dont cook when they come back from work in evenings but if both partners are working then they share duties atleast thats what i saw in my household... but to some degree i agree that some men do a lil injustice.... again glad to find other ace muslims... if u need a friend u can msg me anytime. it can be lonely being ace.... we can build a community of muslim ace ourselves. stay positive Allah will make it all better . he never leaves us alone. in the end it will all be great





November 19, 2020 at 11:38PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.