/u/520mile on I joined a frat, and this is the rough draft of what our table's gonna look like! (It's not supposed to be ace, but the frat's colors are exactly the same lol)

Frats and sororities, for the most part, are just groups for the assholes who peaked in high school and cliques for rich kids to make them feel superior to everyone else (a bit redundant from the first thing I said). A lot of them certainly aren’t LGBTQ+ friendly (given that conservative white kids make up most frats/sororities), and that’s one of the many reasons why I will never join a sorority and stay away from Greek life in general.

My cousin joined a frat last year and he has been growing into a giant asshole since then (who’s partying in the middle of covid, to boot). He only talks about getting wasted with his “boys”, hooking up with all the white girls he sees, and how (insert celebrity here) is a brother of his frat. It’s depressing to see what he has become, especially since he used to be a nice kid.





November 08, 2020 at 11:33PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.