/u/Synthee on Despite being Aro/Ace, it still kind of bothers me that boys never liked me in school.

Thank you for understanding. I mean, "society" loves to say that everyone uas a type, but what if you are no one's type? Just standing off to the side as an anomaly.

Regarding your male friends, it sounds like they were trying bond with you based the supoosed mutual attraction to women. In other words, it makes kinda sense.

Neither did I say or give those customers the impression that I was a lesbian, confusing me more.

Anyway, thank you for understanding my feelings.





October 27, 2020 at 11:38PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.