/u/Surikatt on 22F Looking for some friends

Hi 23F here.

I also like gaming although I don't play that much cuz I don't have time because of studies.. But I'm currently trying to play as much Genshin impact as I can. I watch a lot of YouTube and TV shows, from American to Korean and Chinese.

I love cats and I'm also quite the fan of the Harry Potter franchise (working through the books for the second time now)

I'm pretty shy and not that social, but I'm here to chat if you'd like :3





October 23, 2020 at 11:12PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.