/u/ADisappointedGoddess on What does asexual representation look like?

I think a lot of us don't have a realization that we are Ace, we don't realize we don't experience attraction until we see others experience it and then wonder why, feel awkward when people talk about crushes, feel left out or like there's something wrong with us. I'd have a friend of your character talking about a crush, and your main character wondering why they feel that way, how it's different from friendship, etc. But not asking these questions aloud. In my experience, the path to understanding you're ace is a pretty solitary journey.





October 23, 2020 at 11:12PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.