Asking a Girl out after she got out of 3yr relationship advice.

When we met it was at a mutual friends bday party on the second week of September and we hit it off well I didn’t get her snap or number because I eventually knew that I would see her again in the near future which happened last night. I’m currently a M(21) and she’s F(19). Last night we met up and I got her contact info and I started texting her/snapping her earlier today and I asked her on a date but she says “Maybe at some point but rn I don’t think I can cause I just got out of a fresh relationship”.

I’m asking, if this means that she’s not interested in me in particular or there is some hope there. The “Maybe” is throwing me off cause I asked my friend ab it and he just said “interesting” I completely understand that her feelings are still in a mix due to her last relationship but I feel like there’s something I’m missing in the grand scheme of things that you guys could shed a light on.



Submitted October 11, 2020 at 12:16AM

When we met it was at a mutual friends bday party on the second week of September and we hit it off well I didn’t get her snap or number because I eventually knew that I would see her again in the near future which happened last night. I’m currently a M(21) and she’s F(19). Last night we met up and I got her contact info and I started texting her/snapping her earlier today and I asked her on a date but she says “Maybe at some point but rn I don’t think I can cause I just got out of a fresh relationship”.I’m asking, if this means that she’s not interested in me in particular or there is some hope there. The “Maybe” is throwing me off cause I asked my friend ab it and he just said “interesting” I completely understand that her feelings are still in a mix due to her last relationship but I feel like there’s something I’m missing in the grand scheme of things that you guys could shed a light on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.