/u/Yunagen on Am i asexual or do i just have intimacy issues? Im so confused.

Hi friend! While I cant tell you what you are, as that is for you to decide I can say that ive gone through similar feelings, maybe not from the same scenario but if you are interested here goes:

I for the longest time wasnt even aware that asexuality existed and thought I also had intimacy issues. I then realized I was demisexual, I cannot stand the though of sleeping with someone unless I have known them for a while and am emotionally connected with them on a deep level.

Do some internet research on the different versions of asexual if you havent already. Asexual is just one adjective and you may find comfort in a different word and definition.

Hope this helps, best of luck to you and your struggle youve always got friends here even if you dont decide you are ace.





September 30, 2020 at 11:57PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.