/u/mynamealwayschanges on I'm just curious what people here think about relationships and/or children. What do you want?

Maybe a partner? To me, relationships are more like friendship, but More - I'm not sure if I know how to explain properly? - so I don't know if I'd meet someone with whom I'd manage to match up with, and I've grown to accept that I'm probably going to stay alone and just have a group of friends and my close family.

Kids, though, are a definite no.





September 30, 2020 at 11:28PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.