/u/heisdeadjim_au on "You don't look ace" ... seeing all your faces I've come to the conclusion I might be the oldest ace here XD keep being yourselves, find true joy!

Yeah. If you count how old I am since I figured I was Ace, maybe, three?

I was campaigning for the YES vote in the Australian Same Sex Marriage plebiscite, held 7 November 2017. I was "Yes" because it made sense. It was fair. It was logical.

So invariably campaigning on that led to all sorts of LGBTQIA+ discussions. And asexuality was mentioned.

I'm like "wait a minute..... what's that?" Realisation dawned.





September 06, 2020 at 11:38PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.