/u/_Jyggalag_ on What are some characters that it's your head canon that they're asexual, aromantic and anything in between.

Being a dragon is always a plus, and Spellbreaker is indeed one of the best artifacts for sword and shield builds. Most remember the wabbajack for turning people into sweet rolls, but it's hardly practical in an actual questing setting when you can't be sure if it will explode a man into coins or shock everyone with a lightning bolt, including yourself.

I am personally also amused by the way Mehrunes talks being so different in Daggerfall vs Battlespire. He's suddenly very eloquent. The game, however... isn't great. I haven't played, but one doesn't have to.





August 27, 2020 at 11:40PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.