I feel like I’ve got to a point where I don’t even know what’s a good choice anymore...

I’ve just had soooo many miss-fires, so many almosts, so many situationships.

I’m not saying I’ve slept with them all, because I haven’t, but gawd have I dated a lot of people at this point. I feel like I don’t know how to make a decision anymore because ultimately nothing ever works out. So many failed attempts and I feel paralysed.

I’m dating someone new and it seems to be going well. We’re both reasonably keen given the amount of time we’ve known each other, but I am waiting for this to go tits up. Because it always does. After 32 years of life on this planet, dating numbers must have reached triple digits, if not much more. Not a single long-term, committed and enjoyable relationship to note down.

I’m not sure how to move past this.



Submitted August 27, 2020 at 11:06PM

I’ve just had soooo many miss-fires, so many almosts, so many situationships.I’m not saying I’ve slept with them all, because I haven’t, but gawd have I dated a lot of people at this point. I feel like I don’t know how to make a decision anymore because ultimately nothing ever works out. So many failed attempts and I feel paralysed.I’m dating someone new and it seems to be going well. We’re both reasonably keen given the amount of time we’ve known each other, but I am waiting for this to go tits up. Because it always does. After 32 years of life on this planet, dating numbers must have reached triple digits, if not much more. Not a single long-term, committed and enjoyable relationship to note down.I’m not sure how to move past this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.