Can we make this work?!

I love my wife. We have kids together and I absolutely love them more than anything.

But. My wife is not a sexual person, even so much if I try to hold or touch her, she jumps my ass and tells me to stop and she doesn’t like it.

I cook. Clean. Do MORE than half of the needs for our children, but I feel like our sexual attraction is gone. Regardless of what I do.

I intentionally go above and beyond to make her feel appreciated and loved and do my fair share of chores and taking care of the kids

I feel so unattractive to her at this time. I’m debating if divorce is better than just non controversial keeping it together for the kids.

I’m not satisfied sexually , but she’ll never change. And she wasn’t like this before kids. What do I do?!



Submitted August 01, 2020 at 11:35PM

I love my wife. We have kids together and I absolutely love them more than anything.But. My wife is not a sexual person, even so much if I try to hold or touch her, she jumps my ass and tells me to stop and she doesn’t like it.I cook. Clean. Do MORE than half of the needs for our children, but I feel like our sexual attraction is gone. Regardless of what I do.I intentionally go above and beyond to make her feel appreciated and loved and do my fair share of chores and taking care of the kidsI feel so unattractive to her at this time. I’m debating if divorce is better than just non controversial keeping it together for the kids.I’m not satisfied sexually , but she’ll never change. And she wasn’t like this before kids. What do I do?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.