/u/Tookoofox on Difference Repulsed Allo vs Ace?

Mmmmaybe? Not really. There's a lot of grey, and a lot of blurred lines any time you ever talk about sexuality, but here's how I'd clarify it.

For me, when it comes to sexual fantasies, I often build avatars to represent ideas about sex. 'Big strong man' or 'femboy' or 'classically beautiful woman' etc. Then I built fantasies around those ideas. But 'I' am almost never there.

Whereas a sex-repulsed allosexual would probably fantasize about themselves having sex with a particular target in mind. But would then be repulsed if faced with the possibility of actually doing the thing.

I don't speak for everyone, but that's how I would define it.





July 13, 2020 at 11:42PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.