/u/talonita on "...Like trying to find the absence of something..."

It's actually still really confusing, and it's hard to remember how I felt, now this person is out of my life again. For reference I prefer the grey label now.

But I'd say yes, immediately something felt different, but I wouldn't say it was sexual attraction straight away. There was this person, and they were interested in me, and that was... Exciting! I wanted to see where that went, I was open to seeing where that went, when usually I get flustered and would rather they just didn't. As time went on that excitement for the situation sort of morphed into excitement for the person until it got to the stage where yeah I'd call it sexual attraction. I'm still pretty sure it's different from what allo people experience, and it came and went sometimes (sometimes mid-sex lol) but it was different to anything I'd experienced before.

Hope that kind of helps :)





July 13, 2020 at 11:29PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.