/u/TheChronologer1 on Coming out

I've been there. It kind of caught me off guard because I thought coming out was the biggest deal ever. If they accept you, it's fine in the end, even though it sucks to not be able to let it all go, which is what I think that want to answer questions come from. You aren't in the wrong or anything, but you do just need to brush it off. Eventually, one of them might ask some questions, like with what happened with me, at DnD of all places.





July 17, 2020 at 11:34PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.