Male Citizens of DatingOverThirty who are actually successful with Online Dating (metric is get at least 1 date per month), What's your facial divinity power level?

EDIT: Facial Divinity Power Level = How good looking are you. Sorry I had to change it multiple times to post this on /r/askmenover30 . I really only copy and pasted it and forgot that i put "facial divinity power level" instead of "how good looking you are" SORRY ! i am not a fedora hat tipper!

I just want to gauge how good looking or interesting the photos have to be. I don't know where I stand at all. I'm probably pretty ugly but I want to know what level i need to obtain in terms of looks to be more successful.

Some stats:

I have the studied the art of /r/malefashionadvice and I know what to wear

I am currently in school as a part time student

I am currently working full time

I have a routine from /r/skincareaddiction

I have hobbies that are mindful (ex:Classical Guitar//magic The Gathering) and I have hobbies that are physical (ex: cycling//dancing)

I have nobody to take photos of me so I was considering purchasing a timer for my camera so I can take it on my own.

I have time to get things in order so if you have any suggestions of what photos to obtain with me in it, I'll take a weekend or a month (during the weekends) to make these photos happen.



Submitted July 17, 2020 at 11:34PM

EDIT: Facial Divinity Power Level = How good looking are you. Sorry I had to change it multiple times to post this on /r/askmenover30 . I really only copy and pasted it and forgot that i put "facial divinity power level" instead of "how good looking you are" SORRY ! i am not a fedora hat tipper!I just want to gauge how good looking or interesting the photos have to be. I don't know where I stand at all. I'm probably pretty ugly but I want to know what level i need to obtain in terms of looks to be more successful.Some stats:I have the studied the art of /r/malefashionadvice and I know what to wearI am currently in school as a part time studentI am currently working full timeI have a routine from /r/skincareaddictionI have hobbies that are mindful (ex:Classical Guitar//magic The Gathering) and I have hobbies that are physical (ex: cycling//dancing)I have nobody to take photos of me so I was considering purchasing a timer for my camera so I can take it on my own.I have time to get things in order so if you have any suggestions of what photos to obtain with me in it, I'll take a weekend or a month (during the weekends) to make these photos happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.