/u/zeroSJL on Hello ace friends, to those of you with female genitalia: do you avoid wearing tampons / menstrual cups / etc?

My experience was basically exactly like yours (minus friends making fun of me by acting childish). I only ever tried to put a tampon in once and I was like nope nope NoPe NooooPE! And haven't used it since haha. I personally like using pads cause you can see exactly how much you're bleeding whereas a tampon you don't really know until you take it out.

The only thing I felt bad about was how wasteful pads and tampons were. So a couple years ago I switched to using reusable pads. Some people may think it's gross to have to wash your own blood out of something every month but because it's my own blood I don't have an issue with it and I've probably stoped hundreds of pads from going into landfills since I made the change to reusable pads in 2017. The brand I bought from is called Hannahpad. Also, if you plan on buying from them wait until they have a big sale. You can save a bundle!





June 25, 2020 at 11:35PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.