/u/oErMahGerd on Dating as an asexual?

Omg. First of all, I’m so sorry that you were crying in your car 🥺😭 you’re so brave for going on a date with a stranger. I would be terrified to be that vulnerable... I’m 22 and WOW has dating been such a nonexistent thing in my life because I don’t even know where to start. I’ve only ever been in love with one person, my best friend (now I’m questioning if I’m demiromantic as well), who is demisexual and we could never work out bc she would basically want to have sex with me a lot of we dated... this had, and still has, me heartbroken. She has romantic feelings for me but the no-sex condition is literally a deal breaker... I feel like it’s so fuckin hard to find someone to love me without having sex with me and honestly it hurts to think about it but it’s the reality ace romantics face. HOWEVER, I do still have hope for my romantic life because I want to believe that there is someone out there for me who will meet those conditions. You are definitely not alone :(





June 25, 2020 at 11:55PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.