/u/thegreyway on Does anyone else feel kinda disconnected from the lgbt community?

As someone who went most my life not knowing I was grey-ace, I can relate to this. I didn't know anything about the ace spectrum so I just thought something was wrong with me most of my life. I honestly thought I was just not a very good heterosexual. I lacked the vocabulary and it caused me to never consider myself as part of the LGBTQIA+ community.

Even now that I do know and do have the vocabulary, I'm still processing becoming part of the LGBTQIA+ community.

I hear you and can definitely see where you're coming from.





June 30, 2020 at 11:52PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.