/u/Anna3422 on I made the mistake of opening up about my sexuality online and now I’m being mocked

I sometimes think there's a contradiction where women had to be demisexual for centuries, but now they aren't supposed to be anymore. So it creates this disconnect where half the world thinks everyone is demisexual and the other half think demis are fake. It must make explaining your identity impossible.

Seriously though, I am so sorry for you! Twitter is a trainwreck. Welcome to this subreddit! It's nice and civil. Lean on Ace content to feel validated. Lean on your supportive irl friends. :) Feel free to DM.





June 30, 2020 at 11:47PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.