/u/TheChronologer1 on Wanted to share a doc I was working on which explained asexuality to those who have misconceptions. Feel free to look/use and I’m sorry I couldn’t fit all of it on there, I tried my hardest.

Plus, asexuality is not technically cis because it is its own sexuality. And there are oriented aces/aros/aroaces, much like how you can be bi with a strong preference for one gender over the other. Thank you for writing this, it's nice to see some valid points from people that have more time on their hands to be able to do stuff like this. It's greatly appreciated!





June 13, 2020 at 11:57PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.