/u/purplehippotato on Aphobia (It Exists)

I've been really depressed about this lately because I want a famy and happiness, but nowadays the world puts a huge emphasis on a healthy sex life, and so everyone strives to get there in their relationship. Being an ace seeking that family setting, even not sex-averse (just disinterested) in this climate, feels like you're broken and useless.

However, I am definitely grateful that there isn't actual hatred towards the ace community. I would rather be dismissed than have slurs hurled at me, I think.





June 17, 2020 at 11:50PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.