/u/Opinionator35 on Asexual/Sexual Pairings

The couple I am working with as a sex therapist have been married for almost 40 years. They came from a religious background that discouraged premarital sexuality. The Ace had no problem with that of course. The Allo thought it would change after. They have proceeded to have sex once a week for years. But the Ace does not perceive romance, intimacy, or flirting. Not against it; just doesn't perceive it. They don't want to break up and had a semi-open relationship until recently. Now they're stuck.





June 19, 2020 at 11:24PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.