/u/Cakeyplane on Asexual/Sexual Pairings

I am asexual my wife is not. I asked her out and was sure to mention that I was asexual and that a relationship with me may mean never having sex with me, with my previous time’s being non-consensual as well and I was having to deal with that trauma. She was cool with that and nearly a year in we did the dirty, I felt connected enough to at least try and we had safe words so i could end it any moment. Having that safety net helps a lot and constantly reassured that it’s okay. It was not something I fully enjoyed and so we don’t really do it often, like once or twice every two months. but when we do we incorporate both our kinks and so this way it feels more fulfilling and exciting, and less of a less have sex, and more let’s have do some erotic shit. Other than that the physical needs are often treated with self pleasure. We are not open, fully committed to just each other and me being ace has little impact with our marriage cause it was talked about and solutions were made. Luckily for me though we had similar kinks, and the emotional, romantic, support and connection part of a relationship is the bulk of what we want from each other so our dynamic works. I know I talked about myself a lot but hope this helps





June 19, 2020 at 11:43PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.