/u/lexxib7 on [META] We need to talk. It's getting toxic in here.

This is where gray sexual comes in to play. Gray sexual is still on the spectrum of asexuality but it’s a little different in that most are sex positive and can enjoy sex but that it comes and goes. As a whole they don’t experience sexual attraction but sometimes once in a blue moon they can or at least want to have sex. I myself fall on the gray sexual side of things. I’m married and I don’t ever thinking about having sex or initiating because I’d much rather do things like cuddle and watch Netflix. But every once in a while we have sex and I like it. Then I go right back to watching Netflix.





June 07, 2020 at 11:08PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.