/u/gehanna1 on [META] We need to talk. It's getting toxic in here.

I appreciate this post. I'm sex averse for myself in those situations, but I have zero problems with others around me living their lives and discussing a very normal part of their human experience.

Once I commented on a post about someone sex-averse shaming their friends for talking about sex around them, and I commented to say that our sexual preferences and sexuality shouldn't force others around them to hide who they are or what's normal for them. Got down voted to hell for it.





June 07, 2020 at 11:42PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.