/u/DEMON212 on My mam wants to out me, not sure how I feel. Thoughts?

I get that, a lot. Why I'm fearful is I've even been told by other ACE's that some members of the LGBTQ dislike us so I'm now even fearful of people I thought were allies.

Which breaks my heart as I've had so many come out to me as they knew I was different too so I'd get it.

Which is why I've explained this and said this alone is fine but I am never to be used as an example. Even if it's in good intentions of helping someone who is bi, trans etc...To feel better talking to them at work. Not without my permission.

I said "at no point do I wish to hear that you has been saying "oh, it's OK my son is ARO ACE" for that will upset me".

I have mainly said ok because at least to me this is her showing me she accepts me for what and who I am, I'd rather she want to share the news than ask me to tell no one.





June 01, 2020 at 11:46PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.