If a girl talked to you for 6 hours first time through the phone, is it a sign that shes interested ?

We [24M and 23F] are both introverts. And last night we just talked on the phone for the first time. Ive known her for years but we werent pretty close until sometime in late 2019 and this 2020.

We talked on the phone, then next thing I knw we were talking for almost 6 hours, until 3am. And idk, is that a good sign or Im an idiot for not picking up hints ?



Submitted June 12, 2020 at 12:01AM

We [24M and 23F] are both introverts. And last night we just talked on the phone for the first time. Ive known her for years but we werent pretty close until sometime in late 2019 and this 2020.We talked on the phone, then next thing I knw we were talking for almost 6 hours, until 3am. And idk, is that a good sign or Im an idiot for not picking up hints ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.