/u/Minniefaith24 on I came out as ace to my friends and they weren’t as supportive as I thought they’d be

It happens, it's okay to vent out your feelings.

I came out to 2 close coworkers because we always talk about relationships, well more of their relationships, and they gaslighted me. One kept saying that it's because of my childhood trauma and the other straight up said you just don't know the right way to date. I just had to let those emotions settle and find validation in myself because I'm the only one who knows me best.





May 19, 2020 at 12:01AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.