/u/daacehueman on Please help a questioning fool

it sounds like your aromantic. aromantic is the lack of romantic attraction. many aromantic people still feel sexual attraction. a lot of asexual terms like demisexual or fraysexual also have corresponding romantic terms. so you could absolutely be allosexual and aromantic. this does not mean you are broken or apathetic, for you it sounds like your just romance-repulsed(just like some asexuals are sex-repulsed:)). i hope this helped a little, best of luck





May 18, 2020 at 11:49PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.