/u/happylifeanana on I don’t know much about a sexuality but not like sex with sexual people can’t be a good sign, yeah?? Help

That’s interesting! I didn’t know that, about the autism thing. I thought autistic people being asexual was just a stereotype brought on by an inability to display orthodox sexual appeal and interest.

Well I’m some what confused still aha. I’m not sure exactly what you guys are trying to say but the knowledge of sensual vs sexual is something new to explore and makes lots of sense for my situation and what I desire from people I love romantically.





April 01, 2020 at 11:55PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.